State Farm Insurance Agent located in East Lansing, MI is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Dan Kasischke - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Simple IRA
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
Compensation: $30000 - $50000
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Dan Kasischke - State Farm Agent
Our mission is to help our clients manage their risks, recover from the unexpected, and achieve their long range financial goals. We are located in East Lansing, MI and help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including:
- Auto Insurance
- Home-Condo-Renters Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement planning
Company Website: www.elansinginsurance.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)